There is a total of six Forums this year on six different topics, two on Sunday and four on Thursday. In each all-day Advanced-Circuit-Design Forum, selected through a competitive process within each subcommittee of the ISSCC, leading experts present state-of-the-art design strategies in a workshop-like format. The Forums are targeted at designers experienced in the technical field.
Sunday February 17, 2019
- Sub-6GHz 5G Radio Circuits and Systems: From Concepts to Silicon
- Memory-Centric Computing from IoT to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Thursday February 21, 2019
- The Complete ADAS Sensing Network
- Intelligence at the Edge: How Can We Make Machine Learning More Energy Efficient?
- 56Gb/s to 112Gb/s and Beyond – Design Challenges and Solutions in Wireline Communications
- The Right Tool for the Job: Application Optimized Data Converters
DOWNLOAD the 2019 ISSCC Advance Program