There is a total of six Forums this year on six different topics, two on Sunday and four on Thursday. In each all-day Advanced-Circuit-Design Forum, selected through a competitive process within each subcommittee of the ISSCC, leading experts present state-of-the-art design strategies in a workshop-like format. The Forums are targeted at designers experienced in the technical field.
- Intelligent Energy-Efficient Systems at the edge of IoT
- FINFETs & FDSOI – A Mixed-Signal Circuit Designer’s Perspective
- Circuits and Architectures for Wireless Sensing, Radar and Imaging
- Circuit and System Techniques for mm-wave Multi-Antenna Systems
- Advanced Optical Communication: From Devices, Circuits and Architectures, to Algorithms
- Advances in Energy Efficient Analog Design