On Demand Content will be available on Friday, February 12, 2021, 5:00PM PST Live Session: Recap and Q&A will scheduled according to the advanced program. Both On-demand content and recorded live Q&A content will be available until March 31, 2021.
There is a total of six Forums this year on six different topics, three on Sunday Feb 21at and three on Monday Feb 22nd. In each Advanced-Circuit-Design Forum, selected through a competitive process within each subcommittee of the ISSCC, leading experts present state-of-the-art design strategies. The Forums are targeted at designers experienced in the technical field.
Sunday February 21, 2021
- Striking the Balance Between Energy Efficiency & Flexibility: General-Purpose vs Special-Purpose Machine Learning Processors
- Pushing the Frontiers in Accuracy for Data Converters and Analog Circuits
- Silicon Technologies in the Fight against Pandemics – from Point of Care to Computational Epidemiology
Monday February 22, 2021
- Electronics for a Quantum World
- Enabling New System Architectures with 2.5, 3D and Chiplet Technologies
- Optical and Electrical Transceivers for 400GbE and Beyond