There is a total of six Forums this year on six different topics, two on Sunday Feb 20th and four on Thursday Feb 24th. In each Advanced-Circuit-Design Forum, selected through a competitive process within each subcommittee of the ISSCC, leading experts present state-of-the-art design strategies. The Forums are targeted at designers experienced in the technical field.
- Compute-in-X (CiX): Overcoming the Data Bottleneck in AI Processing
- Chip Design for Low-Power, Robust, and Secure IoT Devices
- The Path to 6G: Architectures, Circuits, Technologies for Sub-THz Communications, Sensing and Imaging
- Paving the Way to 200Gb/s Transceivers
- How to Improve AI Efficiency Further: New Devices, Architectures and Algorithms
- Computer Systems Under Attack – Paying the Performance Price for Protection
Download the 2022 ISSCC Advance Program in November