Student Research Preview
At ISSCC 2018, a student session was organized. The session included short presentations by students of work in progress followed by a poster session. The session provided graduate students the opportunity to present their research results and to network with other students and researchers from academia and industry.
Key information for ISSCC 2018 SRP
- Accepted presentation is not considered as pre-publication in future SSCS sponsored conferences or journals.
- Registration fee of ISSCC will be waived for speakers. Speakers will also have a good chance of receiving SSCS travel grant.
- Submission includes 5~7 pages of ppt and an endorsement from student’s advisor. Templates can be found at this website.
- Submission deadline will be posted at this website.
- For more details, please see call for papers.
Changes from 2017 Student Research Preview
- An author, including faculty members, must not appear in more than one submission.
(Far-East Student Scholarship)
Silkroad Award 2019 information
The Silkroad Award Program of the International Solid-State Circuits Conference (ISSCC) is intended to promote design of integrated circuits and systems at a quality level appropriate for submission to ISSCC 2019. It is particularly intended for students from universities within IEEE Region 10*. Particular emphasis will be placed on submissions from emerging countries. The candidates will be selected from first-time-accepted paper authors. The winner(s) are selected from first-time student-presenting authors at ISSCC whose research is conducted in an emerging region
in the Far East.
For more details, and deadlines about the Silkroad Award, and to apply for the 2019 Award DOWNLOAD PDF.