Student Research Preview
At ISSCC 2020 on February 16, 2020, there will be a Student Research Preview evening event. The event consists of presentations by students of work in progress followed by a poster session. This will give graduate students the opportunity to present their research results and to network with other students and researchers from academe and industry. In particular, it will provide students with:
- A great opportunity to showcase the directions of their work
- An opportunity to experience ISSCC quality
- An opportunity to interact with others in the ISSCC community
- Encouragement for future regular-paper submissions
In addition, students can apply to participate in the Academic Demo Session. For more details and deadlines about the Student Research Preview paper submission click here
Key information for ISSCC 2020 SRP
- Accepted presentation is not considered as pre-publication in future SSCS sponsored conferences or journals.
- Registration fee of ISSCC will be waived for speakers. Speakers will also have a good chance of receiving SSCS travel grant.
- Submission includes 5~7 pages of ppt and an endorsement from student’s advisor. Templates can be found at the epapers website in advance of the submission deadline.
- Submission deadline will be posted at the epapers website.
(Far-East Student Scholarship)
Silkroad Award 2020 information
The Silkroad Award Program of the International Solid-State Circuits Conference (ISSCC) is intended to promote design of integrated circuits and systems at a quality level appropriate for submission to ISSCC 2020. It is particularly intended for students from universities within IEEE Region 10. Particular emphasis will be placed on submissions from emerging countries. The candidates will be selected from first-time-accepted paper authors. The winner(s) are selected from first-time student-presenting authors at ISSCC whose research is conducted in an emerging region
in the Far East.
For further information, please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org