There is a total of six Forums this year on six different topics, two on Sunday and four on Thursday. In each all-day Advanced-Circuit-Design Forum, selected through a competitive process within each subcommittee of the ISSCC, leading experts present state-of-the-art design strategies in a workshop-like format. The Forums are targeted at designers experienced in the technical field.
- Integrated Voltage Regulators for SoC and Emerging IoT Systems
- High-Performance Frequency Generation for Wireless and Wireline Systems
- Beyond the Horizon of Conventional Computing: From Deep Learning to Neuromorphic Systems
- Wireless Low-Power Transceivers for Local and Wide-Area Networks
- Wireline Transceivers for Mega Data Centers: 50Gb/s and Beyond
- Pushing the Performance Limit in Data Converters